Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Tisket A Tasket......

A Bucket Not A Basket!












I've been mulling this "Easter Bucket" idea over in my head for quite sometime, but never seemed to find the time to create them.




I am tickled pink with how they turned out. As I created each one the last I completed became my NEW favorite! Each one is as different as the friends and family who will receive them as gifts. I hope they love them as much as I do!




Making these has inspired me to make more featuring vintage postcard printouts from other holidays. I think these would be a darling alternative to a regular flower girl basket. The possibilities are endless.




To create these you need tin buckets, pastel colored ribbon and trims,( I found mine three for a dollar at Michael's.) silver pipe cleaners, snippets of scrapbooking paper , netting (pastel colored), free vintage Easter postcards available online, buttons, Mod Podge, hot glue and clear glitter( to add a little sparkle to picture), foam brush to apply Mod Podge and scissors.





































































Copyrighted 2009




















No comments: