Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dinner For Four On Clover Hill

My nephew's wife and I recently planned a special "Married Couples" dinner night.
What fun it was planning our menu and working together to pull together a special night for our spouses.
Our menu:
Chicken Kiev
Fresh Steamed Broccoli served with Creamy White Sauce
White Rice
Tossed Salad
Chilled Sparkling Grape Juice
Dessert: Tiramisu with Freshly Brewed
Coffee

Candace browning the Chicken Kiev before baking it in the oven.
I was stirring the Creamy White Sauce.

Chicken Kiev

My little girl enjoyed helping me set and decorate the table before we tucked her in early for the night.



Instant Ambiance


Michael & Candace
What a sweet young couple!



If you could only hear the Andrea Bocelli CD that we had playing for our dinner music.



This pretty little thing is an awesome cook!



My honey and I sure enjoyed the evening.



I love this picture of Michael and Candace.




One more of us.
What a fun night!













No comments: