Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Hayridin', Corn Mazin', Pig Racin' Good Time !

My sister invited us to come along with her family and church group to visit a local corn maze.


We had a GREAT time. We found our way quite easily through the large Johnny Cash corn maze. We did have three members of our small group that had master degrees. ( My husband included) Maybe that had something to do with how quickly we maneuvered through it!


The kids also enjoyed the farm animals, hay maze, and the huge slides.


The final event of the day was the pig races. I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE SEEN SUCH A THING! It was great fun.


We all got to pick out a small pumpkin to take home with us as we left.


What a fun way to spend an October day!





Perfect spot for a photo near the entrance of the farm.



My daughter enjoyed the hayride.





Fun in the Corn Maze




We loved the spider slide!



One of my daughter's many trips down the slide.






ONLY in CHEATAM COUNTY Tennessee!







The Girls







He's ready to go.









Waiting for the race to begin.











I think Paris Squealton won this race.











My niece and nephew "milking" a wooden cow.











My Nephew














My daughter gives "milking" a try.














No comments: