Thursday, February 26, 2009

Valentine Fun

I have been VERY busy this month. It seems like once we get our first ninety days of school under our belt I can get quite preoccupied with getting us to the finish line of the school year. We passed the one hundred day mark several weeks back. WOO HOO!
This post is overdue but I was determined to get it on before March.
My sister and I decided to host a Valentine party for our kids. They had a wonderful time and it was equally enjoyable for us.
Hope you enjoy our photos from the day.












My sons know how to treat a lady. My youngest demonstrates what he has seen my husband do many times.





Looking over the menu before ordering.
My nephew was such a gentleman!

They enjoyed acting all grown up.


My sister took their orders.


They invited their Papaw to join them.

My daughter chose a cupcake for dessert.

MMMM.....Coffee!

Sweets for the Sweetie

My youngest son enjoyed his coffee.

Such a little lady!

After dinner my son presented his little sister with a rose.
She loved it!
Let the dancing begin!
Donny and Marie ?

So cute.

They really got into this.


My nephew and niece.
















































































































No comments: