Wednesday, August 20, 2008

You Get A Line, And I'll Get A Pole Honey

My nephew caught some bait.





Cuteness!


She loved her new fishing rod.





My Husband




Her First Catch!





My Niece In-law.







Second Catch







My oldest relaxing!





That's My Girl!



Third catch of her day.








Catching minnows is a fun way to pass time when the fish aren't biting.





We watched some deer walk down to the water for an evening drink.






Lovely!



As we took in the veiw we could hear the familiar " Who Cooks For You?", call from a Barred Owl as dusk drew near.





One more picture before we go.








We had a great time fishing at Montgomery Bell Park even though the fish didn't bite until several hours into our fishing trip. I have always enjoyed dropping my line into the water sitting back and waiting for that familiar tug of a fish on the line. I managed to make the first catch of the day ,but that wasn't nearly as exciting as seeing my little girl catch the next three on her first fishing trip ever. She was smiling from ear to ear. Her patience had paid off! I think she is going to enjoy fishing just as much as I do.































































































No comments: