Monday, September 22, 2008

"A" Is For Autumn On Clover Hill


"I love fall! Fall is exciting. It's apples and cider. It's an airborne spider. It's pumpkins in bins. It's burrs on dog's chins. It's wind blowing leaves. It's chilly red cheeks. It's nuts on the ground. It's a crisp crunchy sound. It's leaves turning and the smell of them burning. It's clouds in the sky. It's fall. That's why..... I love fall."- Author Unknown



Today was the first official day of fall. I couldn't help but let my mind wonder to the cool, crisp days ahead and all the images that come to mind when I think of my favorite season.


Happy Fall Y'all!




Here are some of my favorite things about fall.


Brilliant and Bold Fall Tones

A Hayride With Friends


Corn Maze Fun


Decorating My Mantle With Indian Corn


Picking Apples



The Smell and Taste of Candy Corn




Roasting Hot Dogs



Football Fun



Warm Apple Cider



The Smell of Burning Leaves



Picking Out the Perfect Pumpkins



Caramel Apples




Sharing a Blanket


Toasting Marshmallows




A New Cozy Sweater



Family Drives in the Mountains



What's your favorite thing about fall?















No comments: