Monday, July 7, 2008

Fun On the Fourth

What a fun day we had on the Fourth! We spent the day at my sister's place with her family and my parents. We had a great time together. Hope you made as many fun memories as we did! My favorite picture of the day!

We enjoyed quite a feast!

BBQ Chicken & Ribs

German Potato Salad, Brocolli Salad, Slaw, Deviled Eggs,

Baked Beans, Corn on the Cob,

Green Beans, Squash,

Rolls

Cherry Delight, Blueberry Cheesecake, Triple Chocolate Brownies &

Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream




Cousins always save a place for each other.



Mamaw preparing ice cream. YUM!



Standing still for a picture.



Flag relay fun!






They loved this game.



Getting ready to run.


Susie dancing.




Big Buddies




Big Jon




Horse Shoes anyone?



My nephew trying to be as good as his uncle at horse shoes.



My other nephew giving it a try.





My man showing them how it is done.


That's what I'm talking about!





My neice in-law and Duke decked out for the Fourth!





Lovin' the rope swing!


My oldest had a blast!




My sweet girl all dressed up for the fourth.

Check out those adorable flip-flops!





So happy together.

No comments: