Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I Found My Thrill On Blueberry Hill

What a fun time we had picking blueberries at Golden Bell Farm in Franklin, Tennessee. My sister and her two children joined us on our first visit to this lovely farm. I must admit most of our children had a blast for about the first fifteen minutes, but were over it long before my sister and I were ready to leave. The girls enjoyed it more than the boys, and my little girl was determined to pick more blueberries then her papaw has ever picked. That really kept her motivated!
Basket Full Of Sweetness!
Entrance to Golden Bell's

Ready To Pick.



She Had To Try Just 1,2,3.........


My Sister Giving Her Daughter A Boost.


Hmmm... is this one ripe enough?



Me


My Nephew


Blueberry Buds


My Oldest


It's a blueberry!

Filling Her Bucket



Beautiful Blueberry Buddies

Tired Of Blueberries


6 and a 1/4 pounds!














No comments: