Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Swift Transition

As most of you know we have made a temporary move to middle Tennessee. It was a decision we made in about a two week period. We are so blessed that my parents opened their home to us so that we can take our time in our home search and not feel rushed. We plan to move back to east Tennessee before the year's end. The kids were sad to leave their friends behind, but the anticipation of new places to explore and getting to spend time with their Papaw, Mamaw and cousins they love has sure helped soften the blow of moving. What a blessing!

I want to thank each of you that called, and stopped by to let us know we would be missed. It meant so much to us. Each of you is precious to us. I want to thank my sister Regina and Jonathan for helping us move on such short notice. It was very thoughtful. I am excited that we will be seeing more of each other.

I will close in saying that as crazy as the last several weeks have been I have found a place of contentment, and am able to be thankful for our circumstances. I know that God is with us. We are where we need to be for a reason. I want to end this post with the first two stanzas of a hymn that I sang growing up in church. The words mean even more to me now as an adult. I look forward to hearing from you all . Keep coming back for more crafts, recipes, and updates at Clover Hill.

Hold to God's Unchanging Hand
Jenny Wilson
Time is filled with swift transition/ Naught of earth unmoved can stand/ Build your hopes on things eternal/ Hold to God's unchanging hand./ Hold to his hand/ to God's unchanging hand!/ Hold to His hand/ to God's unchanging hand!/ Build your hopes on things eternal/ Hold to God's unchanging hand./Trust in Him who will not leave you/ What-so-ever years may bring/If by earthly friends forsaken/ Still more closely to Him cling./ Hold to his hand /to God's unchanging hand! /Hold to His hand /to God's unchanging hand! Build your hopes on things eternal/ Hold to God's unchanging hand.

No comments: