Saturday, July 26, 2008

Making Music City Memories

H O W D Y I'm jes' so proud to be here, and having soooo much fun!
The past several weeks have been very full. We have been having a lot of fun. My mom's friend Jenny and her two sweet grandchildren came for a visit from Texas. It was so nice getting to spend time with them.

My mom met Jenny while dad was stationed in England with the Air Force. I loved hearing them talk and laugh constantly about their time together over there. Seeing them together reminded me of the special friends in my life, and though we aren't together everyday we seem to pick up just where we left off when we talk or are together.

While they were here we had a ball. We took the kids bowling , my nephew gave ride after ride on his four wheeler, we went for walks in the woods( pulled ticks off) ,had a cookout over at my sisters where the kids explored their trails ( pulled ticks off), swung on their rope swing, went for more rides on the four wheeler, spent the day in Nashville at the Country Music Hall of Fame Museum, ate lunch at the Rain Forest Cafe, enjoyed the gardens at the Opryland Hotel, toured the Grand Ole Opry museum, and attended a show that included JOSH TURNER at the Grand Ole Opry! Whew, it wears me out just telling you about it.
Even though we stayed busy I still managed to capture some moments in time with my camera hope you enjoy!
My nephew and moms adventurous friend Jenny.


My son and new friend from Texas.


My precious girl!



Posing with my new little friend from Texas.


Me and my best friend from Tennessee


Waiting for a ride.


My mom and her sweet friend.
Big hair is always in style in Nashville!

The "Batman Building"

Waiting to enter the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.

Having fun.
Lunch at the Rain Forest Cafe

Sights at the Opry Land Hotel

Nephew, Oldest Son, New friend
pose for picture at Opryland Hotel

My little girl posing in front of Minnie Pearl exhibit at Grand Ole Opry Museum



Jenny and Sweet Granddaughter at the Opry

Josh Turner did a great job.

I think they call this "CHILL" AXING
now days.

Michael made quite a friend.
Like his shirt says Sarcasm isn't his only talent, I think patience would be right up there. He is wonderful with all the kids, and makes sure everyone has fun. Thanks Michael!








































No comments: